For the more advanced home mixologist (or anyone wanting to give it a go!), this delicious cocktail was created by The Grove's resident mixologist Jeremy Rich. He has blended our strawberry liqueur with the toffee, smoky flavours of our maple corn mash whiskey and the result is a decadent yet sophisticated dessert style cocktail.
• 40mL The Grove Strawberry Liqueur
• 30mL The Grove Maple Syrup Infused Corn Mash Whiskey
• 20mL lemon juice
• 70mL cheesecake mix
• Garnish: Biscoff spread and crumb
1) Take a rocks glass and add Biscoff spread around the rim of glass, then the crushed Biscoff will stick to the covered rim.
2) Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill and dilute the drink. Strain and then shake again without ice to allow air into the cheesecake mix, creating a fluffier texture.
3) Pour the cocktail into rimmed glass and add a few ice cubes.
To make the cheesecake mix, blend the following ingredients until fully mixed:
• 250g mascarpone
• 500g cream
• 320g strawberry purée
• 50g icing sugar
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
Keep in the fridge, and the use by date is whatever the use by date of the cream is. All ingredients for this cocktail should be available at a local supermarket.