A summery, romantic martini.
- Caster sugar, to dip
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 mint sprig
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) dry vermouth
- 150ml The Grove Summer Strawberry Gin
- 2 slices orange zest, pared, twisted
- Place sugar on a small plate. Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in water, then dip them in sugar. Place glasses in the freezer.
- Using a muddler or the end of a rolling pin, muddle strawberries and mint in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, vermouth and gin, place the top on the shaker and shake well.
- Strain into the chilled glasses and garnish with a twist of orange zest to serve.