A summery, romantic martini.
• Caster sugar, to dip
• 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, chopped
• 1 mint sprig
• 1 cup ice cubes
• 2 tablespoons (40ml) dry vermouth
• 150ml The Grove Summer Strawberry Gin
• 2 slices orange zest, pared, twisted
1. Place sugar on a small plate. Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in water, then dip them in sugar. Place glasses in the freezer.
2. Using a muddler or the end of a rolling pin, muddle strawberries and mint in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, vermouth and gin, place the top on the shaker and shake well.
3. Strain into the chilled glasses and garnish with a twist of orange zest to serve.