What’s better at Christmas time than a boozy, spiced, chocolate treat? Whether you’re making up a big batch for friends, work colleagues or neighbours, The Grove’s rum balls will certainly deliver the festive cheer. Our award-winning chocolate rum ball liqueur is hand-crafted with our aged dark rum base and a hint of coconut and milk chocolate. Make your rum balls sing!
- 6 tbs The Grove Rum Ball Liqueur
- 250g gingernut biscuits
- 250g Arnott’s Marie biscuits
- 395g condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 3 tbs good quality cocoa
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate sprinkles and desiccated coconut to coat
- Crush biscuits in a food processor until crumbly, but not powdered.
- Add biscuit crumbs, coconut and cocoa to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Add condensed milk and rum liqueur, and mix.
- Roll mixture into balls and then coat in chocolate sprinkles.